FileCombo.net
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Build an amazing town and win REAL CASH

Ir para baixo

Build an amazing town and win REAL CASH Empty Build an amazing town and win REAL CASH

Mensagem por Opcash Ter Out 29 2013, 19:51

GoldenTowns is a free online game that can be played straight from a browser like Internet Explorer. The game is a town construction, political and military simulator in wich virtual gold can be exchanged for real cash or for real 24k gold.

I started to play 7 days ago and I want to say that this is the most complex and the most brilliant free online strategy game I’ve ever played. I talked with some players onGoldenTowns in game messenger and it is crazy but one of them, the best player started 2 months ago and now he sold in last 30 days 1 700 virtual gold coins for 6 800 Euros1 virtual gold coin has value 4 Euros in these days. And value is increasing in time. Some people guess on forum that in February 2013 1 gold could be 10 Euros.

Firstly I had build strong economy and now after 7 days I have my first gold mine on the highest level which is 5th level. This gold mine generates 0.5 gold coins per 24 hours. It is 2 Euros daily of passive residual income.

I want to strongly recommend this amazing complex free online strategy game to all people who love game and earn money online. If you register feel free to ask me about this cool game. 

Link-http://www.goldentowns.com?i=29111
Opcash
Opcash

Barra de Respeito as Regras - 2 Alertas

Masculino
Reputação : 7718
Agradecimentos : 0

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo